Natural cork stoppers for use in bottling food products, liquids and dry goods as well as for use in craft and art projects. These cork stoppers are made from 100% pure cork harvested from the trees off the coast of Portugal.
- Withstands temperatures up to 300°F (149°C)
- Also used to protect during plating, anodizing and blasting processes
- Provides good protection during transportation
- Can be used on plain and threaded bores
- Can be cut to desired length
- Reusable depending on application