Paper sheets are engineered for optimum performance when hand or machine sanding metal, wood, composites and painted surfaces. The sheets are packed in protective packaging to eliminate waste and permit easy, neat storage.
- Extensive, P-graded grit range (P36- P220 grit) designed for heavy-duty to light-duty hand and machine sanding, coarse to fine
- Adalox A212, A213, A211 light-weight paper sheets for dry, general purpose sanding
- Aluminum oxide grain, open-coat provides aggressive cutting action for all dry sanding applications
- Available in three backing weights: A212 A-weight (lightest), A213 C-weight, A211 D-weight (heaviest)
- Hand or machine sanding metal, wood, composites and painted surfaces