DuraSeal Quick Coat Penetrating Finish is a semi-transparent oil based wood stain that is formulated to seal and color your hardwood floor. This wood floor finish provides an exceptionally durable protective finish that will not show the wear and tear on wood surfaces. Quick Coat oil based stain provides a rich blend of oil, and resin to your hardwood floors, while also giving your floor a soft and satiny sheen. Its unique formulation provides a product that is easy to apply and can be top-coated in as quick as two hours. DuraSeal Quick Stain can be used with or without a finish coat, and is compatible with all DuraSeal water-based floor finishes as well as all oil-based finish systems. DuraSeal Quick Coat Penetrating Wood Finish offers 31 different types of flooring stains.
- Coverage: First coat, approximately 500 square feet per gallon
- Optional second coat, approximately 800 square feet per gallon
- Dry Time and Cure: Approximately 2-3 hours
- Note: Dry time is based on conditions of 77° and 50% relative humidity
- Compatible with all DuraSeal Water-Based Polyurethanes
- Compatible with all DuraSeal Oil-Based Polyurethanes
- Excellent resistance to water and chemicals