An oil-modified stain that dries and is recoatable in two hours. Advanced technology, quick-drying formula provides speed and high performance for hardwood flooring professionals. The Metropolitan Collection is comprised of saturated reds, smoky browns, grays and rich, chocolaty black. Each color captures an urban vibe that's just right for today's sophisticate. Compatible with all Bona waterborne systems and all other Bona finish systems. All stain colors are available in quart and gallon sizes.
- 2 hour dry time
- No bleed back
- Penetrates, stains, and seals bare wood
- 800 - 1,000 sf/gal coverage rate
- All stain colors can be blended, offering an endless color palette
- Cleans up with mineral spirits
- Low odor
- Easy touch-ups (mineral spirits for thinning dark or heavy spots)
- 6 hours minimum for white and 12-18 hours for Ebony, Spice Brown, Bark and Cocoa under ideal conditions of 60-80 degrees F with 35-75% relative humidity.